What's new with Cloud Access Software?
- Offline License Activation - Keep your network private by isolating your corporate network from the internet. Activate Cloud Access Software even in a highly secured environment without Internet access
- Enhanced A/V Sync - Improved full-screen video: smoother playback with software clients and tighter sync between audio and video channels
- Session client API support- Integrate the functionality of the PCoIP session client directly into a custom application
- Added support for additional NVIDIA GPUs, including P100
- Mobile client connectivity to Linux hosts
- Windows agent installation improvements
Bonus: Cloud Access Software 2.11 is now available on the AWS Marketplace for Windows and Linux! Bundle your AWS cloud consumption with Cloud Access Software starting today.
Cloud Access Software 2.11 is included in the Teradici Cloud Access and Cloud Access Plus Plans. It's also included as a one year evaluation license in the Teradici Desktop Access and Workstation Access Plans.
Purchase Cloud Access Software by contacting our sales team, or try it free for 60 days.
For the latest software and guides, and release notes, head to the Cloud Access Software support page.
NEW! Cloud Access Manager
Looking to simplify and automate your Cloud Access Software deployment?
Try the brand new Cloud Access Manager! It enables highly-scalable and cost-effective Cloud Access Software deployments by managing cloud compute costs and brokering PCoIP connections to remote Windows or Linux workstations, all from a single console.
Currently in Technical Preview and available as a part of the Cloud Access and Cloud Access Plus subscription plans